Sunday, July 10, 2011

It's been a very busy month for me, the drywall is up in my addition and most of my free time is spent working on that. Spackle, sand, spackle, sand, paint, touch-up, clean up little hand prints when the little ones get into something. I don't have alot of time to finish cards but I'm gonna post the ones I haven't already.
This was the Father's Day card I made for my dad. The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. Every one thought this image looks like my younger daughter. I colored it just like her with her mix of girl and boy's clothes (she swipes the boy's clothes from her cousin's hand-me-downs set aside for her brother).
This one is the Father's Day card I made for the kids to give to my hubby. The image is Lili of the Valley.
This was one I made for no particular reason. Yellow was never really a favorite color to use so I was extending my color pallet. The large rose is hand made using my Rose Creations die set.
This is the last. Not much special about it, just playing around really.

Hope you enjoy some of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment