Sunday, November 28, 2010

This is my entry for the Cricut Circle Blog November Monthly Challenge. It is a mirror for my oldest girl who is has a horse/western theme to her bedroom with the colors of teal and brown. My sister had given me the mirror and when the November Challenge was posted I thought redoing the mirror would be perfect
The Rules for the contest
  • Use atleast one Cricut Cartridge Cut -Got it, the fence, letters and pocket were from Old West, the flowers were from Designer's Calender , the leaves from Don Juan and the swirls from Accent Essentials
  • Use the Cuttlebug in some way (embossing folder, Cuttlebug die, Quilling kit, etc.)I used my Cuttlebug to emboss all the floweres with Swiss Dots and Dots and Spots before glittering
  • Use Felt in some way The pocket was made with embossed felt. I cut a templet with my Cricut, cut it out by hand and embroidered it.
  • Use the color GREEN somewhere on your project The leaves and Swirles, not much special there. 
  • Close up of the pocket and floweres.
    I hope every enjoys this but the most important thing is my daughter LOVES IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment