Monday, April 23, 2012

Wow, it has been a while. Ifinally have a finnished addition to my house which means... CRAFT ROOM. My own space. Only problem is organizing all my stuff, YIKES!!! I have picked up a few new crafts along the way too. I finally picked up needle knitting, YouTube is my best friend. I love it, everyone got new scarves for Christmas. Then, right before Christmas, I picked up spinning. Yes, I am now spinning my own yarn though I still go nuts in Joann's yarn section. I am still making cards though alot of that stuff is still being brough out and put into it's own place in MY ROOM. I have also made a few shirts with my girls. I tried Sharpie Tie-dye. The girls loved that. I also tried Dandelion  t-shirts I saw on Pinterest. This is the original link. Here is my first attempt.
Cute, isn't it. My only issue was everyone I showed it too thought the little fly-aways (we always called them Santa Clauses when we were little) were butterflys. So for my second try I changed them alittle.
I like this a little bit better.
Close up pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment